The V-5 are now 1 year and 2 months and just 2 weeks away from their due date. Since their first birthday we have been witness to milestone after milestone, including first steps!
- Cruise along with a push-along-walker,
- Stand-up by himself,
- Stack cups and blocks,
- Match colors,
- Place rings on a pole, and
- Throw a ball.
No real words yet for Theo but he can rattle off a host of consonants. He also can recognize the word ball.
- Cruise with a push-along-walker,
- Pull herself up and stand,
- Remove her bib and shirt,
- Throw a ball,
- Dance like a queen, and
- Point at things and people, especially those that she thinks should get into trouble.
Bella is great a monkey-see, monkey-do and will mimic most actions. No words yet for Bella, but she is definitely the singer in the group.
- Pull herself up and stand with assistance,
- Match colors,
- Point at things and people,
- Throw a ball, and
- Make the sign for milk.
Lily also knows a host of consonants and her favorite is Da, Da, Da, Da.
- Pull herself up and walk slowly with a push-along-walker,
- Collect similar objects (puppets, chewy tubes, clothes),
- Stack cups, blocks and rings, and
- Play peek-a-boo.
Kali loves to rattle off consonant sounds and certainly knows the word, “no.” Needless to say, she’s our little trouble-maker. For those that know the Pigeon and Duckling books…she’s our little pigeon.
- Stand up along and… walk!
- Collect similar objects,
- Point and pull things, and
- Place objects into a box and remove them
Elliott is the quietest quint, but when she is excited she loves to squawk and repeat consonant sounds.